Centaflex Natural Rubber Fluid Couplings for Paver Mitsubishi Mf - 60b
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|10+||US $30 / Piece|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number||For Mitsubishi MF-60B|
|Sales type||Retail, Wholesale|
|Mark||According to customer needs|
|Application||Construction machinery, ships, generators, compressors|
|Quality||Controlstrict 100% test|
Assembly (When Using CENTA-LOCK)
(1) Press the spring pin into the cylindrical hub (except for coupling size 008), and then lock aluminum insert R into the cylindrical hub.
(2) Mount the cylindrical hub (clamping hub) onto the spline shaft, and then tighten the clamping screw to lock.
(3) a. Coupling sizes 008 and 016 Lock the bushing onto the flange hub (flywheel side). Push the element into the cylindrical hub.
b. Coupling sizes 030, 040, 050, 090, 110, 160, and 240 Press the spring pin into the flange hub (flywheel side), add aluminum insert A to the element, and then lock it to the flange hub (flywheel side).
· For use with Lovejoy LF Series Torsional coupling assemblies (sold separately)
· High temperature rubber (HTR) for transferring and absorbing shock load
· Electrical isolating to prevent electrical arcing and circuit shortages
· Attaches to flanged hub, flywheel adapter plate, or flywheel on engine side and cylindrical hub on driven equipment side
· Flexes up to 3 degrees to compensate for angular misalignment of coupled shafts